A NEW GENERATION HVAC SOLUTION PROVIDER
ApexAir Ltd was incorporated in 2006 as a quality air-conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration product and services provider. ApexAir specialises in the design, installation, service & maintenance of commercial HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) systems. ApexAir is 100% kiwi owned and operated.
We have built our reputation by doing complex jobs and doing them to the highest standards.
- Total customer satisfaction
- Provide unparalleled service
- Health and safety are a top priority
- Keeping the planet green
We achieve this by empowering & training our people
- New Zealand owned and operated since 2006
- IQP Registered Professionals
- Member of Institute of Engineers (IRHACE, IPENZ)
- Council registered Producer Statements Authors (PS1 – PS2 – PS3 – PS4)
- Member of EMANZ (Energy Management Association of NZ)
- Green star member of the NZ Green Building Council
- Member of CCCANZ (Climate Control Companies)
- Member of Site Safe and site wise (Green)
- Certified Measuring & Verification Professionals (CMVP)
ApexAir works with an emphasis on “building great partnerships” and is a forward-thinking commercial HVAC company based in Auckland with a network of associates throughout New Zealand.
Being a Registered IQP and Producer Statements author enables ApexAir to not only provide maintenance and service contracts but also provide solutions for challenging HVAC design or commissioning related issues.
Green Energy is a focus and quotes are provided with options for short and long-term scenarios so the client can choose the best option for their budget.
We are team of Expert Technicians and Consulting Engineers working together with Great Partners to produce clever innovative and energy efficient HVACR solutions.
This is achieved by:
- Continuous training of experienced staff on innovative products & efficient services.
- Looking after our people & partners.
- Adopting best industry practices and developing them further for New Zealand Demography Continual Proactive Engagement.
Our team is made of experienced and well qualified managers, design engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, site supervisors and technicians who are committed to Apexair, our customers and embracing technology.
Director & President of IRHACE NZ
Customer Relations & Administration