During our initial design meeting with the developer/owner, we were very excited to take on the challenge of this sizable project.
No wonder it was named Project Everest, stretching 30m in Height with 28000 Square metres of conditioned space.
- Sixteen x Package HVAC units
- Two x sets of Daikin VRV systems
- Multiple Fresh air/Extract air systems
- and BMS controls.
APEXAIR delivered a good quality design build solution that met the budget requirement within a tight timeframe. Having early contractor involvement helped with innovative design solutions with inspired cost savings.
Another highlight of the design solution was to implement a great efficient heat recovery system bringing energy cost down to a minimum, which is utmost satisfying being a clean green system.
Some key points to remember when building/designing:
- 60-70% of total energy consumption in commercial buildings is contributed by HVAC&R, so it pays to consider running cost during the design phase.
- Only 3% of total building lifecycle cost is initial building/construction cost. We do understand how important operation and maintenance cost are.